<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
 
Last night, I voted, using the absentee ballot. Let me tell you, that's the way to go. I don't like to put my trust in computers when it comes to something like voting, and when I found out that Orange County would have electronic voting, I decided to call myself an absentee.

I filled out an application last week and received a ballot yesterday. I got to sit down at home, do my research, carefully consider each issue and vote in a pressure-free environment. Then I mailed it off this morning. Now I don't have to rush to a voting place on November 2nd. I don't have to worry about a computer crashing and losing my vote, or my vote possibly getting manipulated.

So I encourage everyone to vote absentee. It's less stressful. Applications for absentee voting need to be received by October 26th.

Also last night, I realized that I need more sleep. After work, I decided that I wanted to go to Del Taco. So I stop off at the drive-thru on the way home, order my food, give them my money, get my change back...and then drive away without taking my food. I didn't even notice until I was already home.

Maybe that's why I can't get anything done.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger