<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Thursday, May 20, 2004
 
So I am now (finally) in a show again. I will be playing Giuseppe Zangara, the fiery Italian immigrant who tried to assassinate F.D.R., in a production of "Assassins" in Fullerton. This will probably be my most challenging role yet, considering that I am a 22 year-old 5'8" baritone of mixed descent who is being asked to play a 33 year-old 5'0" Italian tenor. However, the choreography for my big song will be easy since I sing it in an electric chair. I am really excited for this show, since it's a good role at a good show at a good theatre with a good director. I'll definitely keep all of you (I'm still unsure if anyone reads these) posted as the show progresses.

It just feels so nice to actually be doing something with my nights. I've been in a funk for the past three months, just waiting for something eventful to happen in my life. And now it has. I haven't felt like I've had a purpose lately (as you could probably tell by my posts, which ranged from banal recounting to depressed rants), and now here's one, delivered to me just in the nick of time. Viva Italia!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger