<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Saturday, May 01, 2004
 
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HAIKUS:

THE PRETENTIOUS HAIKU

Sun on the water
Wind blowing over hill and plain.
Serenity's here.

THE SELF-REFERENTIAL HAIKU

I am a haiku
With seventeen syllables
And nary a rhyme

THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE HAIKU

Kitty chat in June.
Streaks of peach impeach my reach.
Alone with my pudding.

THE SARCASTIC HAIKU

This haiku is great!
No, really, man, it's awesome!
Best haiku ever!

THE STAMMERING HAIKU

I, uh...I just, um...
Well, you know, uh...Wait, I...Uh...
Um...I...Never mind.

THE DEPRESSED JUNIOR HIGH STUDENT HAIKU

I am sadness filled.
My girlfriend with some dumb jock?
Eighth grade really blows.

CAVEMAN HAIKU

Grog kill his meal.
Have sex with woman and sleep.
Life for Grog is good.

PIRATE HAIKU

"Aye, matey!" I say
Seeking two types of booty.
'Tis what brings me joy.

A HAIKU WRITTEN BY CHARLIE BROWN'S TEACHER

Wah waaah wah wah waaah
Wah waaah wah wah waaah wah waaah
Wah waaah wah wah waaah

HAIKU OF BASIC JAPANESE PHRASES

O genki desu ka?
Watashi no namae wa...
Konban wa, sensei.

HAIKU MADE UP OF BOB DYLAN SONG NAMES
Mr. Tambourine Man,
if you see her, say hello
just like a woman

HAIKU FROM SOMEONE SICK OF READING HAIKUS
Jesus, make it stop!
I am sick of reading them!
These freaking haikus!


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger