<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
 
There's an article in today's L.A. Times about a playwright who is 25 year old, and is having his play read at South Coast Repertory, a highly regarded regional theater located in Orange County. Again, it's inspiring. The article mentioned that he is the youngest playwright to have a play produced at SCR. I hope to, in the next two years, break that record. Oh, yes! It shall be done. I am going to send my next play off to SCR and the Mark Taper Forum (a really great theater in L.A.) in the rather feeble hopes that they would be interested in it. It's worth a shot. I will have no regrets in this life o' mine.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. I'll be more interesting if I get more sleep...maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger