<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Monday, April 26, 2004
 
Right now, I am listening to the first album from Bob Dylan entitled, appropriately enough, "Bob Dylan". He was 20 years old when he made this album. Twenty! He's in his 60's now and has been making great music for nearly 40 years. You listen to this album, and it's easy to see why. Even though it's mostly covers of old blues tunes, you hear such life in his voice. This is a guy with something to say. Very inspiring, let me tell you.

On a completely unrelated note, I pulled a "for entertainment value only" double-feature yesterday. I saw "Hellboy", which was very imaginitive and a lot of fun, due in part to a great performance from Ron Perlman, and "Dawn of the Dead, which I really dug up until the end credits, which nearly ruined the film for me (those of you who have seen it know what I'm talking about. They should have ended with the last shot before the end credits started and leave well enough alone).

In other news, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs makes his Broadway debut tonight in a revival of "A Raisin in the Sun". I will not pass judgment yet until I read tomorrow's reviews. Stranger things have happened in the world than P. Diddy being able to fill Sidney Poitier's shoes.

Also, if you're fascinated by the effort put into those Time Waster websites (like I am), then you should check out Subservient Chicken. Type in stuff like walk, skip, sit, flap...and then see just how elaborate your commands can get. It's amazing to see how much time must have been put into this.

So stay tuned, I might actually say something interesting next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger