<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Sunday, April 25, 2004
 
Right now as I type this, I'm listening to "Meet the Press", and he is interviewing Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. It's so hard for me to be able to filter the bullshit that the Bush administration is giving us from the truth. Is Bush in bed with the Saudis? Should they have known about 9/11 beforehand? Did they? The real reason we're in Iraq is...? Trying to keep up with the times is not as easy as I thought it would be. But I guess it's necessary. If I'm going to be one of the something like 3% of people my age who will be voting, I better know what for.

So it's about 9:00 in the morning, which is VERY unusual. I rarely ever get up before noon on the weekend. So what have I got planned for the day. I have a script that desperately needs rewriting (I have friends who want to produce it, even though they haven't even read it yet. That's definitely a vote of confidence). I also have two movies to watch on my Netflix account. I could also clean my place. I have several scripts that I could read for research (I still haven't finished that damn Eugene O'Neill play. It's great but it's 170 pages long). I should read "Equus" again before I audition for it in a week. However, I doubt any of these things will be accomplished.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger