<$BlogRSDURL$>
Jeremy's Ramblings, Babblings, and Other Pretentious Bullshit.
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
Just so you know, I'm a list fiend. Ain't nothing wrong with that. It's just something I enjoy doing. What of it?

Anyway, here's my first list. The Top Five Actresses That I Hope Will Someday Act In A Script That I Wrote (or the T.T.F.A.T.I.H.W.S.A.I.A.S.T.I.W. List for short):

1. Meryl Streep
2. Frances McDormand
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Alexis Bledel
5. Mary-Louise Parker

Honorable mention to Naomi Watts

And just for the hell of it, I'll do the Top Five Actors as well (not DO them, you know. It's not like I'm...yeah, anyway):

1. Christopher Walken
2. John Cusack
3. Philip Seymour Hoffman
4. Kevin Spacey
5. Steve Buscemi

And honorable mention to the great David Cross

So if any of you are reading this (because I know that you have nothing better to do in between contract negotiations, press conferences, filming schedules, and actually trying to maintain a decent social life), then ring me up. We'll talk, we'll schmooze, we'll do lunch.

Anyway, just remember, ain't nobody dope as me. I'm just so fresh, so clean (so fresh and so clean clean). So if anybody asks, "Hey, is there anybody as dope as that Jeremy guy?" You can say, "Nay, for he so fresh AND so clean clean."

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger